Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 29, 2021.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Triclosan 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-360
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands and forearms
- dispense a palmful of product to hands
- scrub hand and forearms for 20 seconds
- rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026. If located outside the United States or Canada, cal collect 1.651.222.5352 (number in U.S.)
Inactive ingredients water, potassium cocoate, SD alcohol 40-B, glycerin, potassium tallowate, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxyethylcellulose, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, lauramine oxide, dipotassium phosphate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, citric acid, isopropyl alcohol, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FD&C blue 1, FD&C yellow 5
Questions? call 1.800.392.3392
4 - 3.78 L (1 US GAL)
This product may be patented
Ecolab Inc. - 1 Ecolab Place - St. Paul, MN 55102 USA - tel. 1 800 392 3392
©2018 Ecolab USA Inc. - All rights reserved - Made in U.S.A.
www.ecolab.com - 767549/5301/1218
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.