Clean N Fresh Instant Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 21, 2021.
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.62mL in 1mL
Labeler: Carroll Company
NDC Code: 10685-520
Ethyl Alcohol 62% w/w
- to sanitize hands without requiring water or a rinse
- kills 99.9% of most common bacteria in 15 seconds
For external use only
- do not use near heat or flame
- do not use in or near eyes
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- do not use on deep or puncture wounds, consult your doctor
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- apply gel liberally to unsoiled hands and rub in thoroughly
- allow to dry without wiping or rinsing
- store at room temperature
Water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Carbomer, Diisopropylamine, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1
|CLEAN N FRESH INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Carroll Company (007372329)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.