Clean N Fresh Instant Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on January 31, 2018.
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.62mL in 1mL
Labeler: Carroll Company
NDC Code: 10685-520
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62% w/w
- to sanitize hands without requiring water or a rinse
- kills 99.9% of most common bacteria in 15 seconds
For external use only
- do not use near heat or flame
- do not use in or near eyes
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- do not use on deep or puncture wounds, consult your doctor
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- apply gel liberally to unsoiled hands and rub in thoroughly
- allow to dry without wiping or rinsing
- store at room temperature
Water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Carbomer, Diisopropylamine, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, D&C yellow #10, FD&C yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1
|CLEAN N FRESH INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Carroll Company (007372329)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.