Migralex Dr. Mauskop
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 13, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: aspirin 500mg, magnesium oxide 75mg
Labeler: Migralex Inc.
NDC Code: 49886-001
Aspirin 500 mg (Purpose: Pain Reliever)
Buffered with Magnesium Oxide 75 mg
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pain associated with:
- Tension Headaches
- Sinus Headaches
- Stress Headaches
- Chronic Headaches
- Menstrual Headaches
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include hives, asthma (wheezing), facial swelling, shock, rash, skin reddening, and blisters.
Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday, ask your doctor whether you should take aspirin or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Aspirin may cause stomach bleeding.
if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- bleeding problems
- stomach problems that last or come back (such as heartburn, upset stomach or stomach pain), or if you have ulcers.
- anticoagulation (thinning the blood)
- allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
- redness or swelling is present
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms persist, but not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature
- read all product information before using
- save carton for full directions and warnings
Fractionated coconut oil, Hypromellose, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline cellulose, Polydextrose, Sodium starch glycolate, Stearic acid, Talc, Titanium dioxide.
Questions or comments: 1 877 - 466 - 0294.
Distributed by Migralex Inc. Larchmont, New York 10538 Made in Canada U.S. Patent #5538959, 5914129
TAMPER EVIDENT BOTTLE.
DO NOT USE IF INNER FOIL SEAL IMPRINTED WITH "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" IS BROKEN OR MISSING
aspirin buffered with magnesium oxide tablet, coated
|Labeler - Migralex Inc. (009883785)|
More about aspirin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 40 Reviews
- Drug class: platelet aggregation inhibitors
- Latest FDA Alerts (3)
- Patient Information
- Aspirin rectal
- Aspirin (Advanced Reading)
- Aspirin Chewable Tablets
- Aspirin Enteric-Coated and Buffered Tablets