Pleo Alkala Antacid
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: sodium bicarbonate 11.70g in 150g, potassium bicarbonate 117g in 150g, sodium citrate 2.4g in 150g
Labeler: Sanum Kehlbeck GmbH & Co. KG
NDC code: 60681-6001
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 6, 2022.
|Potassium bicarbonate (7.8%)||Antacid|
|Sodium bicarbonate (78%)||Antacid|
|Sodium citrate (1.6%)||Antacid|
- Sour stomach
- Acid indigestion
- Upset stomach associated with these symptoms
- if you have kidney disease or are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
- if symptoms or maximum dosage lasts more than 2 weeks.
- may have laxative effect or cause constipation in some users.
Keep out of reach of children.
This container has been designed for your safety to ensure product freshness. Do not use after expiration date. Do not use if the seal between the cap and container is broken or missing or imprinted security strip on carton is torn.
- Use enclosed spoon. Take one spoonful in the morning with a glass of water. If needed, take a second spoonful in the evening, or as directed by a doctor.
- Do not take more than 2 spoonfuls in a 24-hour period. If you are over 60 years old, do not take more than 1 spoonful. Not for children under 12 years.
- Do not take maximum dose for more than 2 weeks.
- Do not use after expiration date.
- Store at room temperature. Protect from heat and light.
- Sodium per spoonful 1500 mg.
- Potassium per spoonful 190 mg.
calcium lactate, sea salt, silica, sodium sulfate
Made in Germany by
SANUM USA Corp.
1465 Slater Road, Ferndale, WA 98248
|PLEO ALKALA ANTACID
sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate and sodium citrate powder
|Labeler - Sanum Kehlbeck GmbH & Co. KG (318386133)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.