CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Treatment of potassium deficiency
1,2,3-Propanetriol, mono(dihydrogen phosphate), dipotaβium salt
1,2,3-Propanetriol, mono(dihydrogen phosphate), potaβium salt (1:2)
Dipotaβium 2,3-dihydroxypropyl phosphate (IUPAC)
Dipotaβium 2,3-hydroxy-1-propyl phosphate
rac-Glycero-3-phosphate dipotaβium salt
- Kalium glycerophosphat (German)
- Potassium glycérophosphate (French)
- CCRIS 3948 (IS)
- Glycerol-1-dihydrogenphosphat, Kaliumsalz (IS)
- Potassium Richard (Potassium Glycerophosphate and Potassium Chloride)
- Potassium Richard 3% (Potassium Glycerophosphate and Potassium Chloride)
|IUPAC||International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.