- CYCLOPENTHIAZIDE 0.25MG AND AMILORIDE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- CYCLOPENTHIAZIDE 0.25MG AND OXPRENOLOL HYDROCHLORIDE 160MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Diuretic agent: Benzothiadiazide
2H-1,2,4-Benzotiadiazine-7-sulfonamide, 6-chloro-3-(cyclopentylmetyl)-3,4-dihydro-, 1,1-dioxide
- Cyclopenthiazidum (Latin)
- Cyclopenthiazid (German)
- Cyclopenthiazide (French)
- Ciclopentiazida (Spanish)
- Cyclopenthiazide (OS: BAN, USAN, JAN)
- Cyclomethiazid (IS)
- NSC 107679 (IS)
- Su 8341 (IS)
- Cyclopenthiazide (PH: BP 2016)
- Navispare (Cyclopenthiazide and Amiloride)
Amdipharm Mercury Company, United Kingdom; Novartis, Hong Kong
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.