W 45 (Pioglitazone hydrochloride 45 mg (base))
This pill with imprint "W 45" is White, Round and has been identified as Pioglitazone hydrochloride 45 mg (base). It is supplied by Watson Laboratories, Inc..
Pioglitazone is used in the treatment of diabetes, type 2; nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and belongs to the drug class thiazolidinediones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pioglitazone 45 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about pioglitazone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 35 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: thiazolidinediones
Other brands: Actos
- Pioglitazone Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Pioglitazone Tablets (FDA)
- Pioglitazone (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.