U-S 2 (Clonazepam 2 mg)
Pill with imprint U-S 2 is White, Round and has been identified as Clonazepam 2 mg. It is supplied by Upsher-Smith Laboratories Inc..
Clonazepam is used in the treatment of benzodiazepine withdrawal; anxiety; panic disorder; borderline personality disorder; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Clonazepam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for U-S 2
- U-S 2
- 2 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about clonazepam
- Clonazepam Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1259 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Clonazepam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Clonazepam Tablets
- Clonazepam (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.