U (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium 12.5 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint U is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium 12.5 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 12.5 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for U
- 12.5 mg / 50 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 44 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Hyzaar
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.