TCR 1 (Tacrolimus 1 mg)
This pill with imprint "TCR 1" is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Tacrolimus 1 mg. It is supplied by Accord Healthcare, Inc..
Tacrolimus is used in the treatment of organ transplant, rejection reversal; organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; graft-versus-host disease; crohn's disease and belongs to the drug class calcineurin inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tacrolimus 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about tacrolimus
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcineurin inhibitors
- Tacrolimus capsules
- Tacrolimus extended-release capsules
- Tacrolimus oral and injection
- Tacrolimus Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Tacrolimus Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.