TCL 108 (Bismuth Subsalicylate (chewable-cherry) 263 mg)
Pill with imprint TCL 108 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Bismuth Subsalicylate (chewable-cherry) 263 mg. It is supplied by Time Cap Laboratories Inc.
Bismuth subsalicylate is used in the treatment of helicobacter pylori infection; diarrhea; indigestion; diarrhea, chronic; lymphocytic colitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class antidiarrheals. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Bismuth subsalicylate 263 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for TCL 108
More about bismuth subsalicylate
- Bismuth subsalicylate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 16 Reviews
- Drug class: antidiarrheals
- Bismuth subsalicylate
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Chewable Tablets
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Tablets
- Bismuth Subsalicylate Suspension
- Bismuth subsalicylate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.