SYNTHO 230 (Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone 0.625 mg / 1.25 mg)
Pill with imprint SYNTHO 230 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Esterified Estrogens and Methyltestosterone 0.625 mg / 1.25 mg. It is supplied by Syntho Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone is used in the treatment of menopausal disorders; hot flashes; postmenopausal symptoms and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone 0.625 mg / 1.25 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for SYNTHO 230
- SYNTHO 230
- 0.625 mg / 1.25 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Syntho Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|15310-0020||Creekwood Pharmaceutical Inc.|
More about esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone
- Esterified estrogens/methyltestosterone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 18 Reviews
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone
- Estrogens (Esterified) and Methyltestosterone
- Esterified estrogens and methyltestosterone (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.