S2 (Zidovudine 300 mg)
This pill with imprint "S2" is White, Round and has been identified as Zidovudine 300 mg. It is supplied by HEC Pharm, Inc..
Zidovudine is used in the treatment of hiv infection; nonoccupational exposure; occupational exposure; reduction of perinatal transmission of hiv and belongs to the drug class nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs). Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zidovudine 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 300 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- HEC Pharm, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about zidovudine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NRTIs)
- Zidovudine Capsules and Tablets
- Zidovudine Injection
- Zidovudine Syrup
- Zidovudine (Advanced Reading)
- Zidovudine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Retrovir
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.