S 369 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg)
This pill with imprint "S 369" is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg. It is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class beta blockers with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 50 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
- Metoprolol/hydrochlorothiazide extended-release tablets
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Succinate and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.