RX 162 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Quinapril Hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 20 mg)
Pill with imprint RX 162 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Quinapril Hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 20 mg. It is supplied by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril 12.5 mg / 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RX 162
- RX 162
- 12.5 mg / 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril
- Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and quinapril
- Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Quinapril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Accuretic