RDY 250 (Terbinafine 250 mg)
Pill with imprint RDY 250 is White, Round and has been identified as Terbinafine 250 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc..
Terbinafine is used in the treatment of onychomycosis, toenail; tinea capitis; cutaneous candidiasis; onychomycosis, fingernail; tinea corporis (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antifungals. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Terbinafine 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for RDY 250
- RDY 250
- 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antifungals
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|54569-5944||A-S Medication Solutions, LLC (repackager)|
More about terbinafine
- Terbinafine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 266 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antifungals
- Terbinafine Tablets and Hydroxypropyl-Chitosan Nail Lacquer
- Terbinafine Tablets
- Terbinafine Oral Granules
- Terbinafine (Advanced Reading)
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Terbinafine (FDA)
- Terbinafine (Systemic) (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.