RDY 22 0 (Lamotrigine 25 mg)
This pill with imprint "RDY 22 0" is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Lamotrigine 25 mg. It is manufactured by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc..
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; anxiety; seizure prevention; epilepsy (and more), and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 761 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Lamotrigine chewable dispersible tablets
- Lamotrigine extended-release tablets
- Lamotrigine orally disintegrating tablets
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.