PBT 5.0 (Tacrolimus 5 mg)
Pill with imprint PBT 5.0 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Tacrolimus 5 mg. It is supplied by Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Tacrolimus is used in the treatment of organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; organ transplant, rejection reversal and belongs to the drug class calcineurin inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tacrolimus 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PBT 5.0
Related Images for "PBT 5.0"
More about tacrolimus
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 42 Reviews
- Drug class: calcineurin inhibitors
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Tacrolimus oral and injection
- Tacrolimus Extended-Release Tablets
- Tacrolimus Capsules
- Tacrolimus Extended-Release Capsules
- Tacrolimus Granules for Suspension
- ... +3 more