PAL 6 (Paliperidone extended-release 6 mg)
Pill with imprint PAL 6 is Brown, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Paliperidone extended-release 6 mg. It is supplied by Patriot Pharmaceuticals, LLC.
Paliperidone is used in the treatment of schizophrenia; schizoaffective disorder; bipolar disorder; depression; autism (and more), and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Paliperidone 6 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PAL 6
More about paliperidone
- Paliperidone Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 194 Reviews
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Paliperidone injection
- Paliperidone Extended-Release Tablets
- Paliperidone (Advanced Reading)
- Paliperidone Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.