P19 (Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint P19 is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Perrigo, L. Company.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; nasal congestion; pain/fever; cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for P19
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Powder Packets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.