O20 (Omeprazole Delayed Release 20 mg)
Pill with imprint O20 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Omeprazole Delayed Release 20 mg. It is supplied by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer; helicobacter pylori infection and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for O20
Related images for "O20"
More about omeprazole
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (422)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Drug Information
- Omeprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Omeprazole Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules and Tablets (OTC)
- Omeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Omeprazole Powder for Oral Suspension