NT 110 (Zolpidem tartrate (sublingual) 5 mg)
Pill with imprint NT 110 is White, Round and has been identified as Zolpidem tartrate (sublingual) 5 mg. It is supplied by Par Pharmaceutical Inc..
Zolpidem is used in the treatment of insomnia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Zolpidem 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for NT 110
- NT 110
- 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about zolpidem
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 702 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Zolpidem Extended-Release Tablets
- Zolpidem Oral Spray
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Edluar)
- Zolpidem Sublingual Tablets (Intermezzo)
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.