NL 711 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Quinapril Hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 20 mg)
Pill with imprint NL 711 is Peach, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Quinapril Hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 20 mg. It is supplied by Novel Laboratories, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril 12.5 mg / 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for NL 711
- NL 711
- 12.5 mg / 20 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Novel Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril
- Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and quinapril
- Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Quinapril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Accuretic
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.