N8 (Suboxone sublingual film 8 mg / 2 mg)
Generic Name: buprenorphine/naloxone
Pill with imprint N8 is Orange, Rectangle and has been identified as Suboxone sublingual film 8 mg / 2 mg. It is supplied by Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Suboxone is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Suboxone 8 mg / 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for N8
- Generic Name:
- 8 mg / 2 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Suboxone (buprenorphine / naloxone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 524 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Suboxone oral/sublingual
- Suboxone (Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film)
- Suboxone (Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film)
- Suboxone (Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets)
- Suboxone (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.