MCNEIL TOLECTIN (Tolectin DS 400 MG)
Generic Name: tolmetin
Pill with imprint MCNEIL TOLECTIN is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Tolectin DS 400 MG. It is supplied by Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Tolectin DS is used in the treatment of gout, acute; inflammatory conditions; back pain; pain; rheumatoid arthritis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tolectin DS 400 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for MCNEIL TOLECTIN
- Generic Name:
- MCNEIL TOLECTIN
- 400 MG
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Tolectin DS (tolmetin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.