MARION 17 72 (Cardizem 60 mg)
Generic Name: diltiazem
Pill imprint MARION 17 72 has been identified as Cardizem 60 mg.
Cardizem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; atrial flutter; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; angina pectoris prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Cardizem 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- MARION 17 72
- 60 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Biovail Pharmaceuticals Inc
More about Cardizem (diltiazem)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Cardizem CD 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- Cardizem LA 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.