M1 (Onset Forte acetaminophen 162.5 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg)
Pill with imprint M1 is Beige, Round and has been identified as Onset Forte acetaminophen 162.5 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Unifirst First Aid Corporation.
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine acetaminophen 162.5 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M1
- acetaminophen 162.5 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Unifirst First Aid Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "M1"
More about acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Effervescent Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Other brands
- Norel AD, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold, Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom, Allergy Multi-Symptom, ... +11 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.