M MO1 (Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride 400 mg)
Pill with imprint M MO1 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride 400 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Moxifloxacin is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; sinusitis; bronchitis; plague prophylaxis; anthrax (and more), and belongs to the drug class quinolones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Moxifloxacin 400 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M MO1
More about moxifloxacin
- Moxifloxacin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 166 Reviews
- Drug class: quinolones
- Moxifloxacin Injection
- Moxifloxacin Tablets
- Moxifloxacin (Advanced Reading)
- Moxifloxacin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Moxifloxacin Injection (FDA)
- Moxifloxacin (Systemic) (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.