M A12 (Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint M A12 is Peach, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of narcolepsy; adhd and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 12.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for M A12
Related Images for "M A12"
More about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 809 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.