M 970 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill with imprint M 970 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for M 970
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 186 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Capsules and Tablets
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Solution
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.