M 970 (Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill with imprint M 970 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital and caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for M 970
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 183 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Capsules and Tablets
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Solution
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.