M 84 (Captopril and hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 15 mg)
Pill with imprint M 84 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Captopril and hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 15 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Captopril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Captopril/hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for M 84
- M 84
- 50 mg / 15 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about captopril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and captopril
- Captopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Captopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.