Logo (Actavis) 23 (Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 10 mg)
Pill with imprint Logo (Actavis) 23 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine and Dextroamphetamine 10 mg. It is supplied by Actavis Inc..
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of narcolepsy; adhd and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for Logo (Actavis) 23
Related Images for "Logo (Actavis) 23"
More about amphetamine / dextroamphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 809 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Tablets
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Adderall XR)
- Dextroamphetamine and Amphetamine Extended-Release Capsules (Mydayis)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)