LC 77 (Levocarnitine 330 mg)
Pill with imprint LC 77 is White, Round and has been identified as Levocarnitine 330 mg. It is supplied by HI-TECH.
Levocarnitine is used in the treatment of carnitine deficiency and belongs to the drug class nutraceutical products. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Levocarnitine 330 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LC 77
Related Images for "LC 77"
More about levocarnitine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: nutraceutical products
- Levocarnitine Capsules and Tablets
- Levocarnitine Injection Solution
- Levocarnitine Oral Solution
- Levocarnitine Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)