LC 77 (Levocarnitine 330 mg)
Pill with imprint LC 77 is White, Round and has been identified as Levocarnitine 330 mg. It is supplied by HI-TECH.
Levocarnitine is used in the treatment of carnitine deficiency and belongs to the drug class nutraceutical products. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Levocarnitine 330 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LC 77
Related Images for "LC 77"
More about levocarnitine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: nutraceutical products
- Patient Information
- Levocarnitine Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Levocarnitine Capsules and Tablets
- Levocarnitine Injection Solution
- Levocarnitine Oral Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.