LC 77 (Levocarnitine 330 mg)
Pill with imprint LC 77 is White, Round and has been identified as Levocarnitine 330 mg. It is supplied by HI-TECH.
Levocarnitine is used in the treatment of carnitine deficiency; peripheral neuropathy and belongs to the drug class nutraceutical products. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Levocarnitine 330 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LC 77
More about levocarnitine
- Levocarnitine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: nutraceutical products
- Levocarnitine Capsules and Tablets
- Levocarnitine Injection Solution
- Levocarnitine Oral Solution
- Levocarnitine Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.