L393 (Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan and Phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg)
Pill with imprint L393 is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg. It is supplied by American Sales Company.
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; cough and nasal congestion; nasal congestion; cough; pain/fever (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L393
- acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine 2 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- American Sales Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Chlorpheniramine, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Suspension
- Acetaminophen/Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.