L 230 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint L 230 is White, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by NorthStar RxLLC.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class beta blockers with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 25 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for L 230
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol/Hydrochlorothiazide Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol/Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.