I5 (Fosinopril Sodium and Hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint I5 is White, Round and has been identified as Fosinopril Sodium and Hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Glenmark Generics Inc..
Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide 20 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for I5
- 20 mg / 12.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Glenmark Generics Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide
- Fosinopril/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and fosinopril
- Fosinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Fosinopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Monopril HCT