H 71 (Esomeprazole Magnesium Delayed-Release 40 mg)
Pill with imprint H 71 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Esomeprazole magnesium delayed-release 40 mg. It is supplied by Camber Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Esomeprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; gerd; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer prophylaxis; gastric ulcer prophylaxis (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Esomeprazole 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for H 71
More about esomeprazole
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 121 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: proton pump inhibitors
- Esomeprazole injection
- Esomeprazole Delayed-Release Tablets
- Esomeprazole Delayed-Release Capsules
- Esomeprazole Powder for Suspension
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.