H 36 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Moexipril Hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 15 mg)
Pill with imprint H 36 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and moexipril hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 15 mg. It is supplied by Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril 12.5 mg / 15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for H 36
- H 36
- 12.5 mg / 15 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril
- Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and moexipril
- Moexipril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Moexipril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Uniretic
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.