GG N6 (Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium 500 mg / 125 mg)
Pill with imprint GG N6 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 500 mg / 125 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Amoxicillin/clavulanate is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; urinary tract infection; bronchitis; aspiration pneumonia; bronchiectasis (and more), and belongs to the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxicillin/clavulanate 500 mg / 125 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for GG N6
- GG N6
- 500 mg / 125 mg
- 21.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Other Labelers / Repackagers:
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|16714-0477||NorthStar Rx LLC|
|00378-0830||Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
More about amoxicillin/clavulanate
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 508 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate
- Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Chewable Tablets
- Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Extended-Release Tablets
- Amoxicillin/Clavulanate Suspension
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.