GG 789 (Methylphenidate Hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint GG 789 is Green, Round and has been identified as Methylphenidate Hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for GG 789
Related Images for "GG 789"
More about methylphenidate
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (944)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Drug Information
- Methylphenidate transdermal
- Methylphenidate Oral, Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Chewable Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.