GG 22 (Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg)
Pill with imprint GG 22 is White, Round and has been identified as Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 60 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Inc..
Pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class decongestants. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Pseudoephedrine 60 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for GG 22
More about pseudoephedrine
- Pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 52 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: decongestants
- Pseudoephedrine Capsules and Tablets
- Pseudoephedrine Gel Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Liquid and Syrup
- Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets (12 Hour)
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.