FR33 (Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 500 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint FR33 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 500 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Unifirst First Aid Corporation.
Acetaminophen/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/phenylephrine 500 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for FR33
- 500 mg / 5 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Unifirst First Aid Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Blue No. 1,
sodium starch glycolate type A corn,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "FR33"
More about acetaminophen / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Capsules
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Powder Packet
- Acetaminophen and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Other brands
- Sudafed PE Sinus Pressure + Pain, Tylenol Sinus + Headache Day, Vicks Sinex Daytime, Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold and Sinus, ... +6 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.