FIORICET Logo (Acetaminophen, Butalbital and Caffeine 300 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg)
Pill with imprint FIORICET Logo is Blue, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Butalbital and Caffeine 300 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by AvKare Inc.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 300 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for FIORICET Logo
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine
- Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 196 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Capsules and Tablets
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Solution
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.