Cx A (Comtrex Cold & Cough acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
Pill with imprint Cx A is Orange, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Comtrex Cold & Cough acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg. It is supplied by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Comtrex Cold & Cough is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms; cough; pain/fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Comtrex Cold & Cough acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Cx A
- Generic Name
- Cx A
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 10 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
D&C Yellow No. 10,
FD&C Red No. 40,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "Cx A"
More about Comtrex Cold & Cough (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Imprints, shape & color data
- En español
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Other brands
- Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief, Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough, Tylenol Cold Max Day, Theraflu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough, ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.