C17 Pill - white round, 11mm
Pill with imprint C17 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Butalbital and Caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by KVK-Tech, Inc.
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine is used in the treatment of Headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine 325 mg / 50 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C17
Related images for "C17"
More about acetaminophen / butalbital / caffeine
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (252)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- En español
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine drug information
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, and caffeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Capsules and Tablets
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, and Caffeine Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.