C 1 (Clonazepam (Orally Disintegrating) 1 mg)
Pill with imprint C 1 is White, Round and has been identified as Clonazepam (Orally Disintegrating) 1 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
Clonazepam is used in the treatment of panic disorder; seizure prevention; epilepsy and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Clonazepam 1 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for C 1
- C 1
- 1 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, Benzodiazepines
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "C 1"
More about clonazepam
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,915)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Drug Information
- Clonazepam (Advanced Reading)
- Clonazepam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Clonazepam Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.