C 1 (Clonazepam (Orally Disintegrating) 1 mg)
Pill with imprint C 1 is White, Round and has been identified as Clonazepam (Orally Disintegrating) 1 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Clonazepam is used in the treatment of benzodiazepine withdrawal; panic disorder; anxiety; bipolar disorder; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Clonazepam 1 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for C 1
- C 1
- 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about clonazepam
- Clonazepam Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1298 Reviews
- Drug class: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Clonazepam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Clonazepam Tablets
- Clonazepam (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.