BN2 (Bunavail buprenorphine 2.1 mg / naloxone 0.3 mg)
Generic Name: buprenorphine/naloxone
Pill with imprint BN2 is Yellow, Rectangle and has been identified as Bunavail buprenorphine 2.1 mg / naloxone 0.3 mg. It is supplied by BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc..
Bunavail is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Bunavail buprenorphine 2.1 mg / naloxone 0.3 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for BN2
- Generic Name:
- buprenorphine 2.1 mg / naloxone 0.3 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Bunavail (buprenorphine / naloxone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 47 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.