Ben A (Benadryl Allergy Kapgels diphenhydramine 25 mg)
Generic Name: diphenhydramine
Pill with imprint Ben A is Pink & White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Benadryl allergy kapgels diphenhydramine 25 mg. It is supplied by McNeil Consumer Healthcare Div.
Benadryl Allergy is used in the treatment of allergic reactions; cold symptoms; allergic rhinitis; cough; extrapyramidal reaction (and more), and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Benadryl Allergy diphenhydramine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Ben A
- Generic Name:
- Ben A
- diphenhydramine 25 mg
- Pink & White
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Anticholinergic antiemetics
Anticholinergic antiparkinson agents
Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- McNeil Consumer Healthcare Div
- Inactive Ingredients:
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Benadryl Allergy (diphenhydramine)
- Benadryl Allergy Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 22 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Benadryl Allergy (Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets)
- Benadryl Allergy (Diphenhydramine Elixir, Liquid, and Syrup)
- Benadryl Allergy Ultratabs
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.