APO 16 12.5 (Candesartan Cilexetil and Hydrochlorothiazide 16 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint APO 16 12.5 is Peach, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Candesartan cilexetil and hydrochlorothiazide 16 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp..
Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide 16 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for APO 16 12.5
- APO 16 12.5
- 16 mg / 12.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Apotex Corp.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carboxymethylcellulose calcium
ferric oxide yellow
ferric oxide red
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide
- Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and candesartan
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Atacand HCT
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets (FDA)
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.