AN 543 (Terbinafine 250 mg)
This pill with imprint "AN 543" is White, Round and has been identified as Terbinafine hydrochloride 250 mg. It is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.
Terbinafine is used in the treatment of onychomycosis, toenail; tinea corporis; cutaneous candidiasis; onychomycosis, fingernail; tinea pedis (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antifungals. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Terbinafine 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- AN 543
- 250 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antifungals
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Amneal Pharmaceuticals
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
More about terbinafine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 239 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antifungals
- Terbinafine Tablets
- Terbinafine Tablets and Hydroxypropyl-Chitosan Nail Lacquer
- Terbinafine Oral Granules
- Terbinafine (Advanced Reading)
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride (AHFS Monograph)
- Terbinafine (FDA)
- Terbinafine (Systemic) (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.